Who Can Apply: The Helen and Richard Cox Memorial Scholarship opportunity is open to undergraduate freshman and sophomore students enrolled at any UNCF member institution or other accredited four-year HBCU.
1. Be African American/ Black.
2. Have a required minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75 on a 4.0 scale.
3. Complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) form.
4. Have a demonstrated unmet financial need as verified by their college or university.
5. Be enrolled full-time as a freshman or sophomore student at any UNCF member institution or other accredited four-year HBCU during the currently ending academic year of 2022-2023 academic year.
· Submit one letter of recommendation.
· A one-page essay. (See Essay Section for details)
· An official or unofficial current academic transcript.
Deadline: May 22, 2023