Who is Sallie Mae?
Sallie Mae is one of the largest lenders to students in the country, and they offer just about every type of loan imaginable. They’ve been lending since 1972, first as a government agency and then as a private lender, and offer some of the most comprehensive loan packages for students of all walks of life (Undergraduate, graduate, certificate programs, etc.).
THE SMART OPTION STUDENT LOAN® BY SALLIE MAE®
For borrowers attending degree-granting institutions.
Now you can pay for college the smart way with three great repayment options and competitive interest rates!
This loan is an ideal solution to help you pay for college expenses not covered by scholarships and federal loans. To learn more or to apply, please get started here!
The Smart Option Student Loan features and benefits:
- Multiple in-school repayment options plus a choice of competitive fixed and variable interest rates, providing even more flexibility
- No origination fee and no prepayment penalty
- Benefits and an interest rate reduction available
- Rates that reward creditworthy borrowers
- Applying with a creditworthy cosigner may help you qualify
- 100% US-based Student Loan Specialists
To learn more, please get started here.