Who Can Apply:
- The scholarship is open to any 2022-2023 high school senior, college student, or graduate student who is a legal resident of the United States residing in one of the 50 states or the District of Columbia, and who is enrolled in a two to five-year post-secondary institution for the Spring 2023 semester.
- Employees of Tittle & Perlmuter, their immediate families (parent, child, sibling, and spouse), and persons living in the same households as such individuals (whether related or not), are not eligible to participate in the competition.
- Candidates for this scholarship should have a minimum GPA of 3.0 or higher and be in good overall academic standing.
- The candidate must submit a 500- to 600-word essay response to the prompt: Why do you think it’s important to be a patient advocate in today’s healthcare industry? If applicable, describe a time in when you or someone you know, received poor medical care and what that experience taught you.
- The candidate must submit a professional resumé that lists their experience, both professional and academic.
- The candidate must submit a transcript from their current school. First-year college students, graduate students, or individuals who have recently transferred schools may submit an unofficial transcript from their current school, as well as the most recent official transcript from their prior school. High school students must also submit proof of acceptance to their college or university.
Deadline: November 30, 2022