Who Can Apply:
- Financial freedom can ease much of the stress of everyday life.
- In an effort to achieve financial freedom, many people turn to higher education in order to broaden their job prospects.
- However, in doing so, many students take on substantial debt. The total student loan debt in the US has surpassed $1.7 billion and is continuing to grow.
- The Bold Financial Freedom Scholarship exists to help one student take a step towards financial freedom by helping lessen their college costs.
- All students from any field of study may apply for this scholarship.
Submission: To apply, tell us about the most beneficial piece of financial advice you have ever heard.
Deadline: June 25, 2022