Who Can Apply:
- The applicant has served in the United States Army, Navy, Marines, Air Force, Coast Guard, or Reserves OR is the child or stepchild of a veteran.
- The applicant is a U.S. citizen currently attending an accredited college or university within the United States.
- Applicants must have a minimum 3.0 GPA and have completed at least one semester of classes at an accredited college or university.
- An up-to-date resume with current contact information
- 750-1,000 word essay addressing at least two (2) of the following questions:
- Tell us the story of YOU. What is driving you to go to college, and what would you like to do with your degree?
- How has being a Veteran or the child of a Veteran affected your life?
- If you could advise someone joining the Armed Forces or other children of Veterans, what would that advice be?
- A certified copy of a college or university transcript.
Deadline: November 1, 2022
Learn More: https://www.charlesboyk-law.com/2022-boyk-law-veteran-scholarship/