Who Can Apply:
- This scholarship is in memory of Captain Jodi Callahan who was an AFA Under-Forty National Director and a Trustee of the former Aerospace Education Foundation. This scholarship is made possible through contributions to the Jodi Callahan Memorial Fund by her family and friends.
- The Captain Jodi Callahan Memorial Scholarship provides a $2,000 scholarship to Active Duty Air Force, full time Air National Guard or full time Air Force Reserve personnel pursuing a Master’s Degree in a non-technical field of study. A check will be mailed directly to the winner.
- A completed application form.
- One letter of recommendation from your Air Force supervisor or commander which includes a character reference, a description of your performance and an assessment of your potential as an Air Force leader and volunteer. All letters will need an ink stained signature for acceptance. Any letters without this will not be considered.
- Proof of acceptance or enrollment in a Master’s program at an accredited college or university.
- A minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.0 on a scale of 4.0 (or equivalent) is required. Submit an official, original transcript of your most recent college or university Master’s program. If you have not yet started your Master’s program, submit an official, original transcript from your undergraduate degree.
- An essay no greater than 600 words describing your academic goals and how you expect your degree to enhance your service to the Air Force.
- Recipients must provide AFA with a W-9 form in order to receive their award.
Deadline: April 30, 2022