Who Can Apply:
- Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicant is a U.S. citizen currently enrolled or about to attend an accredited community college, undergraduate, or graduate program within the United States
- Academic achievement as reflected by a minimum 3.0 GPA.
- A resume, including up to date contact information
- A current academic transcript, clearly stating a cumulative GPA
- A 1,000-word essay describing the student’s efforts to make their community a better place by specifically citing a problem they worked to solve and explaining the outcome.
Deadline: September 30, 2022