Who Can Apply:
- This scholarship is made possible through a generous endowment from the Spencer estate. It provides funds to United States Air Force Personnel (officer or enlisted, Air Force civilian, full time National Guard and full time Reserve) to pursue graduate level education in management and administration fields in preparation for senior level leadership roles.
- The scholarship will be made available to the top qualified applicant(s) based on academic achievement, job performance and completed application materials. A recipient will have a check in the amount of $5,000.00 sent to their education office. The number of recipients will depend on available funding and number of qualified applicants.
- One letter of recommendation from your Air Force supervisor or commander which includes a character reference, a description of your performance and an assessment of your potential as an Air Force leader and volunteer.
- Proof of enrollement or acceptance into a Master’s program at an accredited college or university.
- A minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.0 on a scale of 4.0 (or equivalent) is required.
- An essay no greater than 600 words describing your academic goals and how you expect your degree to enhance your service to the Air Force.
- Recipients must provide AFA with a W-9 form in order to receive their award.
Deadline: April 30, 2022