Who Can Apply:
- The scholarship was open to any high school senior, college student or graduate student who resided in one of the 50 states or in Washington DC and who was enrolled in a two to five year post-secondary institution for the Spring 2023 semester.
- Employees of The Law Offices of Doroshow, Pasquale, Krawitz & Bhaya, their immediate families (parent, child, sibling, and spouse), and persons living in the same households of such individuals (whether related or not), were not eligible to participate in the competition.
- Candidates for this scholarship must have had a minimum GPA of 3.0 or higher and be in good overall academic standing.
- The candidate must have submitted a 750-1,000 word essay response to the prompt: Why do you want to become a lawyer? What type of law are you pursuing? What motivates you?
- The candidate must have submitted a professional resumé that lists their experience, both professional and academic.
- The candidate must have submitted a transcript from their current school. First-year college students, graduate students, or individuals who have recently transferred schools may submit an unofficial transcript from their current school, as well as the most recent official transcript from their prior school. High school students must also have submitted proof of acceptance to their college or university.
Deadline: October 31, 2022