Who Can Apply:
- Must have a minimum cumulative 3.0 GPA on the 4.0 scale.
- Must file a FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) each year.
- Must have demonstrated unmet financial need, verified by the student’s college or university’s financial aid office.
- Must be enrolled full-time at a UNCF member institution or Selma University.
- Applicants must submit via UNCF’s online scholarship application portal by March 10, 2022. All parts of the application must be completed and submitted by the deadline.
- One letter of recommendation from a non-family member.
- Essay – Applicants must submit a one-page personal statement online, regarding the student’s career goal interest.
- A transcript from Fall 2021.
Deadline: March 10, 2022
Learn More: https://scholarships.uncf.org/Program/Details/dc4aee4b-8a75-4dd4-bcd9-d86018e547b3