Who Can Apply:
- The scholarship is open to any current high school senior, college student, or graduate student who is a legal resident of the United States residing in one of the 50 states or the District of Columbia
- Students must be enrolled in a secondary institution, can be full or part-time
- Students must be returning from or have taken a gap semester(s) or year(s) in their educational career because of external circumstances
- Candidates for this scholarship should have a minimum GPA of 3.0 or higher and good overall academic standing.
- The candidate must submit a 700 – 1,000 word essay response to the prompt: What type of gig-based apps or services have you used, and how is its role in society and economy changing?
- The candidate must submit a professional resumé that lists their experience, both professional and academic.
- The candidate must submit a transcript from their current school. First-year college students, graduate students, or individuals who have recently transferred schools may submit an unofficial transcript from their current school, as well as the most recent official transcript from their previous school. High school students must also submit proof of acceptance to their college or university.
Deadline: October 1, 2022
Learn More: https://hapigig.com/scholarship/