Who Can Apply:
- Be Black/African American, and a US citizen or permanent US resident.
- Have a minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale.
- Be currently classified as a college sophomore or junior, and will be enrolled as a full-time college junior or senior at any UNCF member institution or other accredited HBCU for the 2022-2023 academic year.
- Have completed the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and have a demonstrated unmet financial need, as verified by the applicant’s institution.
- An official or unofficial current college transcript.
- A current resume.
- A one-page essay (see application for details).
Deadline: June 30, 2022