Who Can Apply:
- The 2022 Strong Work Ethic scholarship is open to any current high school senior, college student or graduate student who is a legal resident of the United States residing in one of the 50 states or the District of Columbia and who is enrolled in a two to five-year post-secondary institution for the 2022 Fall semester.
- Employees of BK Law Group, their immediate families (parent, child, sibling, and spouse), and persons living in the same households as such individuals (whether related or not), are not eligible to participate in the competition.
- Candidates for this scholarship should have a minimum GPA of 3.0 or higher and be in good overall academic standing.
- The candidate must submit a 750 – 1,000 word essay response to the prompt: Tell BK Law about a specific time in your life where you utilized your strong work ethic. Tell us what the task was, how you stayed motivated, and what the outcome was.
- The candidate must submit a professional resumé that lists their experience, both professional and academic.
- The candidate must submit an official or unofficial transcript from their current school. First-year college students, graduate students, or individuals who have recently transferred schools may submit an unofficial transcript from their current school, as well as the most recent official transcript from their prior school. High school students must also submit proof of acceptance to their college or university.
Deadline: July 31, 2022