Who Can Apply:
- AlixPartners is a results-driven global consulting firm that specializes in helping businesses successfully address their most complex and critical challenges when it really matters.
- In partnership with UNCF, the AlixPartners/UNCF Scholarship Program was developed to provide $5,000 need-based scholarships to HBCU rising juniors with a declared major in accounting, analytics, business, engineering, finance, math, or technology. Awards will be disbursed in the 2023-2024 academic year and may be renewed in the senior year for recipients who qualify.
- Applicants must be current college sophomores who will be enrolled full-time as juniors for the 2023-2024 academic year at one of the eligible HBCUs listed below. Applicants must have completed the FAFSA and have a demonstrated unmet financial need, as verified by their institution. Priority consideration will be granted to applicants attending Clark Atlanta University, Morehouse College, and Spelman College.
- Applicant contact information and application materials will be shared with the scholarship grantor.
- A current official or unofficial academic transcript.
- A current resume.
- A 1-page essay (essay prompt is listed in the application).
- One (1) Reference Form submitted by a non-relative.
Deadline: July 3, 2023