Who Can Apply:
- Be of Black/African American, Indigenous/Native American, Latinx/Hispanic, or Asian American/Pacific Islander descent.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA (grade point average) of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Be a US citizen/permanent resident, or an undocumented student who meets the US government’s DACA (Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals) eligibility criteria (see eligibility below).
- Have completed the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) and have a demonstrated unmet financial need, as verified by the applicant’s institution (applicants who meet DACA eligibility criteria are exempt from this requirement).
- A current official or unofficial academic transcript.
- An activity list or resume which demonstrates leadership and evidence of the applicant’s engagement with their community of origin.
- The SAR (Student Aid Report) from the FAFSA (applicants who meet DACA eligibility criteria are exempt from this requirement).
- Two (2) one-page essays (essay prompts are listed in the application).
Deadline: July 3, 2023