Who Can Apply:
- Be Black / African American.
- Possess a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Be enrolled full-time as an undergraduate Junior or Senior majoring in a Business related field at the time of award and attending any accredited four-year institution.
- Submit an online application for the Program, with a statement of career interest.
- Accomplishments Tab: regarding demonstrated leadership at your college/university and/or within your community.
- Submit a current academic transcript
- One letter of recommendation (LOR) is required to complete this application. The recommender must not be a family member / relative. The LOR must be made through the UNCF online Application System and must be received by the application due date. Emailed LORs will not be accepted.
- Applicants should give the recommender ample time to complete the LOR by entering all recommender information (name and email) as early as possible. The recommender will be sent automated instructions at the email address provided to submit the LOR in the Applicant System. Applicants will receive “Invite References” reminders until a recommender is invited.
Deadline: February 8, 2024