Who Can Apply: Applicants for the program must meet the criteria below:
· Be a junior in the Fall 2023 semester at the time of the initial award.
· Be a Black or Latinx student enrolled full-time at any accredited four-year college or university in the U.S.
· Have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
· Have completed the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (“FAFSA”) form
· Have an unmet financial need as verified by the student’s college or university of enrollment
· Have an interest in pursuing a career in the health care sector
· Be pursuing a major in pharmacy, nursing, business management, biology, biochemistry, finance, operations/supply chain, data analytics, information technology, actuary, human resources, neuroscience, psychology, sociology, gerontology, art therapy, biology, human development & family studies, social work, and community health education.
1. A personal statement of career interest in the health care industry or about the student’s community service in the health care industry
2. A resume of activities and leadership
3. A current transcript
4. An optional non-relative letter of recommendation
Deadline: April 29, 2023