Who Can Apply:
- Are required to possess a 2.75 grade point average on a 4.0 scale and have unmet financial need as verified by the financial aid office.
- Must file a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FASFA) form.
- Must have a demonstrated unmet need determined by their college or university.
- Must be a student of color
- Must major in a healthcare discipline that leads to a degree preparing the student for a career as a Medical Doctor (MD), Registered Nurse (RN), Nurse Practitioner (NP), Occupational Therapist (OT), Physical Therapist (PT), Registered Dietician (RD), or as a Social Worker with a MSW degree.
Deadline: August 7, 2023