Who Can Apply: Applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria:
· Minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 2.75 on a 4.0 scale.
· A 2023 Guilford County public high school graduate who is admitted to and enrolls in a UNCF Member Institution or any other accredited, four-year HBCU in North Carolina.
o See eligible high schools attached.
o Eligible HBCUs:
§ Barber–Scotia College
§ Bennett College
§ Elizabeth City State University
§ Fayetteville State University
§ Johnson C. Smith University
§ Livingstone College
§ North Carolina Agricultural & Technical State University
§ North Carolina Central University
§ Shaw University
§ St. Augustine’s University
§ Winston-Salem State University
1. UNCF online program application.
2. Current academic transcript.
3. 250-500 word (1250 to 2500 characters) personal statement answering the prompt: “What experiences led you to enroll in the HBCU you plan to attend in the Fall of 2023?”
4. A letter of recommendation.
Deadline: June 16, 2023