Who Can Apply:
- Be African American/ Black, LatinX or Indigenous/Native American
- Have a required minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75 on a 4.0 scale.
- Complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) form.
- Have a demonstrated unmet financial need as verified by their college or university
- Be a student of any classification, enrolled full-time at any accredited four-year college or university.
- Pursuing or majoring in life sciences which includes: biochemistry, biomedical engineering, biology, chemistry, chemical and physical biology, cellular, molecular, and developmental biology, plant biology entomology and microbiology.
- A 500 – 750 essay. (see application for details)
- A current academic transcript.
Deadline: June 5, 2023