Who Can Apply:
· Black/African American male.
· Minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 2.0, but not higher than 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
· 2023 high school graduate planning to attend a UNCF Member Institution or any other accredited, four-year HBCU.
· Complete Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) with a demonstrated unmet financial need to be verified by the intended or current institution.
1. UNCF online program application.
2. 250-500 word personal statement of career interest.
3. Current academic transcript.
4. HBCU acceptance letter
5. A letter of recommendation.
Deadline: June 22, 2023
Learn More: https://opportunities.uncf.org/s/program-landing-page?id=a2i8Y00000BGb8pQAD