Who Can Apply: Applicants for Michael L. Lomax Endowed Scholarship program must meet the following eligibility requirements:
1. Possess a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
2. Complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (“FAFSA”) form.
3. Have a demonstrated, unmet financial need as verified by their college or university.
4. Be a first year, entering student, enrolled full-time at any UNCF member institution,
- Current academic transcript.
- One letter of recommendation, (academic).
- A one page (maximum 300-word essay) personal statement of career interest related to their field of study.
Deadline: October 31, 2023