Who Can Apply:
· Have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
· Be enrolled as a full-time student at any one of the following U.S. located, accredited, four-year colleges or universities:
§ Florida A&M University
§ Howard University
§ Morehouse College
§ North Carolina A&T University
§ Southern University
§ Spelman College
§ Tennessee State University
§ Tuskegee University
§ Grambling State University
§ Kentucky State University
§ Norfolk State University
§ Towson University
· All majors are eligible for consideration
·Be a U.S. Citizen, a permanent resident, or those with an immigration status under: A03, A05, A12, C08, C33, C31, or A11.
· Have demonstrated unmet financial need as verified by their college or university through the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
·Complete the UNCF online application describing extracurricular activities, honors and awards, community service and interest.
· OPTIONAL: As a part of the application process, YOU have the option to invite a Reference / Recommender using this online form to request a Recommendation from a faculty member, advisor, or professor. If you have a Reference / Recommender, it must be a non-family member.
Deadline: December 14, 2023