Who Can Apply:
- The Tampax Flow It Forward Scholarship Program will provide need-based scholarships of up to $10,000 to African American HBCU college juniors who are pursuing a career in healthcare. Applicants must demonstrate a desire to specialize in any medical field that impacts women’s’ health, with a focus on the health of the Black community. Applicants must have participated in a community service project or event that benefits underserved people with periods between May 2022 to May 2023, and must describe their participation in this activity in their application essay.
- Applicants must be enrolled full-time as college juniors for the 2023-2024 academic year. Applicants must have completed the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) and have a demonstrated unmet financial need as verified by their institution.
- A current official or unofficial academic transcript.
- A 1-page essay discussing the above-mentioned service project.
- One (1) Reference Form submitted by a faculty member or community leader who supervised, led, or participated in the above-mentioned service project.
Deadline: August 15, 2023