Who Can Apply: The Tee Up Diversity Scholarship Program was established to provide one-time renewable scholarships to Black/African American junior students enrolled at an Historically Black College or University (“HBCU”) with an interest in the various facets of the golf business or who are pursuing a career in sports marketing.
- Be a Black or African American.
- Have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.75 on a 4.0 scale.
- Have completed the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (“FAFSA”) form.
- Have an unmet financial need as verified by the student’s college or university of enrollment.
- At the time of the award, be enrolled full-time as a junior attending any accredited four-year Historically Black College or University (“HBCU”).
- A list of activities, honors, and community service.
- A current transcript.
- A 2,500 character or less essay responding to the prompt, “African Americans have traditionally been underrepresented in certain sports, such as golf. Please share how you can have an impact creating more diversity in sports between players and business operations.”
- An optional letter of recommendation from a faculty member from the students major course of study.
Deadline: May 31, 2023