Who Can Apply:
- Caring for others is an important part of the culture at TJX. Throughout our more than four decades, we have worked hard to be a good corporate citizen and bring value to people’s lives — not just in our stores, but in our communities, where we work to enrich the lives of others. In partnership with UNCF, the TJX Scholarship Program was developed to make a lasting impact on young peoples’ lives by offering scholarships based on financial need.
- The TJX Scholarship Program will provide $10,000 need-based scholarships to African American undergraduate students attending any US-located accredited 4-year college/university or 2-year community college. Award funds will be disbursed in the 2023-2024 academic year. Award recipient contact information and application materials will be shared with the scholarship grantor.
- Applicants must be enrolled full-time as an undergraduate student for the full 2023-2024 academic year. Applicants must have completed the FAFSA, have a demonstrated unmet financial need, and be in good academic standing, as verified by their institution. Priority consideration will be granted to applicants attending an HBCU.
- A current official or unofficial academic transcript.
- A 1-page essay (essay prompt is listed in the application).
- A current headshot.
- One (1) Reference Form submitted by a non-relative.
Deadline: July 10, 2023