Who Can Apply:
1. Be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident of any race or ethnicity.
2. Possess a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale.
3. Complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) form.
4. Have a demonstrated, unmet financial need as verified by your college or university.
5. Be planning to enroll full-time or already enrolled at an accredited U.S. based four-year college or university as a freshman.
6. Be interested in pursuing or already pursuing a STEM degree.
7. Must be a high school senior or current first year college student from:
a. St. Paul (MN) Public Schools
b. Charter schools serving St. Paul, MN students
c. North St. Paul-Maplewood-Oakdale School District
1. Current academic transcript.
2. One letter of recommendation, (academic).
3. A one page (maximum 300-word essay) personal statement of career interest related to their field of study.
Deadline: May 25, 2023
Learn More: https://opportunities.uncf.org/s/program-landing-page?id=a2i8Y00000BGbrWQAT