Who Can Apply: Applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria:
· File a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) with a demonstrated unmet financial need to be verified by the intended or current institution.
· Have a minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 2.50 on a 4.0 scale.
· 2023-2024 Junior enrolled full-time at any UNCF Member Institution or other HBCU.
· Pursuing a degree in any education major.
1. UNCF online program application.
2. Current academic transcript.
3. FAFSA Student Aid Report (SAR) showing the Expected Family Contribution (EFC).
4. 250-500 word personal statement of career interest.
Deadline: June 26, 2023