Who Can Apply: Applicants for the program must meet the criteria below:
- Possess a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.75 on a 4.0 scale.
- Complete a 2023-2024 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (“FAFSA”) form.
- Have a demonstrated, unmet financial need as verified by their college or university.
- Be a junior or senior enrolled full-time at the time of the award during the 2023-2024 school year and attending a UNCF member institution or HBCU.
- Be pursuing a major in accounting, supply chain, business, statistics or analytics, leadership or management, marketing or advertising, communications, journalism, engineering, entrepreneurship, information technology (“IT”), or hospitality.
1. A one-page personal statement of career interest.
2. A current transcript.
Deadline: May 4, 2023