Who Can Apply: In partnership with UNCF, Element Fleet has developed the UNCF Element Fleet Scholarship to provide need-based scholarships to African American college students who are interested in business- and business-related fields. This scholarship opportunity is open to students who are juniors and seniors in the fall of 2023 with priority given to applicants with majors (including but not limited to: accounting, business, human resources, finance, marketing, sales, supply chain management).
- Have a minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.5 on a 4.0 scale.
- Be African American and a US citizen or permanent resident.
- Have completed a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) for the 2023-24 academic year.
- Have a demonstrated unmet financial need.
- Be currently classified as a college junior or senior for Fall 2023
- Full time enrollment in an accredited 4-year institution in the US.
Submission: Applications must be submitted online by the due date, and must include:
- A current academic transcript.
- A 1-page Essay / Personal statement of career interest
Deadline: October 16, 2023