Who Can Apply: Applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria:
· Black / African American.
· A minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 2.75 on a 4.0 scale.
· Completed Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) with a demonstrated unmet financial need.
· College sophomore or college junior when applying and enrolled full-time as a college junior or senior in the upcoming 2023-24 academic year with a STEM major.
· Attend a UNCF Member Institution or another accredited four-year HBCU.
· A completed UNCF online program application.
· A current academic transcript showing GPA and major.
· A 500-word personal essay answering the prompt, “Why are you interested in pursuing a career in STEM?”
· A letter of recommendation
Deadline: May 21, 2023