Who Can Apply:
- “All too often, the security of a mediocre present is more comfortable than the adventure of trying to be more in the future.” – Tony Robbins
- Comfort is the enemy of progress. We often stay in comfortable, but unfulfilling paths because of fear.
- But it doesn’t have to be this way. We can transform our relationship with fear by making fear our ally.
- Instead of allowing our fear to paralyze us, we can build the habit of overcoming fear by choosing courage over comfort in the pursuit of leading a fulfilling life.
- To encourage everyone to confront their fears and build more meaningful lives, this scholarship exists to support a courageous and ambitious person who wants to grow.
- The scholarship is open to all students and non-students from any field of study. The only requirement is that you’re ready to learn, grow, and choose courage over comfort on your journey in life.
Deadline: October 30, 2023