Who Can Apply:
- Applicant must be a currently enrolled, full-time undergraduate student at an accredited college or university within the United States. Winners will be asked to provide a valid student ID, transcript, or other proof of enrollment before receiving their winnings. This scholarship is not open to graduate students or high school students entering college.
- Applicant must be a legal resident of the United States or hold a valid U.S. student visa.
- Scholarship essay must be a minimum of 500 words, maximum of 1,000 words.
- One submission per person, per year.
- Applications that fail to meet the above requirements will be disregarded.
Submission: Please write a 500 – 1,000 word essay answering the question “Why is it beneficial to own gold and silver during times of inflation and economic turmoil?”.
Deadline: October 31, 2023