Who Can Apply:
- At the time of application and award, the individual must be a student in an ABET-accredited program in civil engineering or related field, a member of his/her local ASCE Student Chapter, and a Student Member of the Society in good standing.
- Scholarship funds are generally applied to tuition expenses while continuing formal undergraduate engineering education at an accredited educational institution.
- Previous applicants may apply for consideration in succeeding competitions provided all other requirements of eligibility are satisfied.
(1) completed application form;
(2) statement by the applicant of the reasons believed to justify the award to him/her, specifically including financial need, as well as plans for continuing formal education;
(3) detailed annual budget;
(4) official transcript;
(5) resume; and
(6) minimum of two letters of recommendation to be completed by the Student Chapter Faculty Advisor and at least one other member of the faculty.
Deadline: February 10, 2023
Learn More: https://www.asce.org/career-growth/awards-and-honors/scholarships/b-charles-tiney-memorial-asce-student-chapter-scholarship