Who Can Apply:
- The City That Works Scholarship is open to any current high school senior, college student or graduate student who is a legal resident of the United States and resides in one of the 50 states or the District of Columbia. The applicant must also be enrolled and/or accepted in a two to five-year college or university for the Fall 2023 school year.
- Employees of Costa Ivone, LLC, their immediate families (parent, child, sibling, and spouse), and persons living in the same households of such individuals are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Applicants should have a minimum GPA of 3.0 or higher and be in good overall academic standing with their current educational institution.
- The candidate must submit a 750-1,000 word essay response to the prompt: Why is your current job or future career path important to you? How do you believe this career path improves the lives of others?
- The applicant must submit a resumé that lists their professional and academic experience, as well as any volunteer work or awards.
- The applicant must submit a current transcript from their school. First-year college students, graduate students, or individuals who have recently transferred schools may submit an unofficial transcript from their current school, as well as the most recent official transcript from their prior school. High school students must also submit proof of acceptance to their college or university.
Deadline: July 31, 2023