Who Can Apply: In order to be eligible for the scholarship grant program, a student must comply with the following requirements:
- Plan to attend a U.S. community college or university for the 2023-2024 academic year; and
- Have a minimum cumulative 3.0 high school GPA.
- A 500-750 word essay on the importance of obtaining a college degree;
- A completed and signed copy of the Nadrich & Cohen, LLP Scholarship Application Form; and
- An unofficial copy of the most recent high school transcript.
Deadline: August 1, 2023