Who Can Apply:
- Must be a Golden Key member in Asia Pacific, Bahamas, Canada, or United States
- Must be fluent in English or Italian.
- Must have a TOEFL score of 71 (international students only).
- Study abroad experience must count towards current academic credits.
- Study abroad program cannot have been completed prior to the application deadline date.
- For successful completion of the program, students must provide a personal statement via blog or vlog about their experience during their semester abroad. $3,500 (USD) in Fall and $3,000 (USD) in Spring scholarships will be granted. The scholarship is granted upon completion of the full semester program. (Full cost of program must be paid initially and cannot be combined with any other scholarship to Sant’anna Institute)
- This is an exclusive scholarship and students must be a Golden Key member.
- Students must have maintained the GPA that qualified them for the top 15% at their university at the time of joining Golden Key.
- Students must have a TOFL score of 71 for international students or are proficient in the Italian language.
- Students must meet the Sant’Anna program requirements.
- Students must be fluent in English or Italian for the classroom.
- For successful completion of the program, students must provide a personal statement via blog or vlog about their experience during their semester abroad.
- The applicant must inform Sant’anna Institute that they are a Golden Key student and have applied for the scholarship on the first application they submit to Sant’anna Institute.
- If the applicant is awarded the Jeff Johnston scholarship they cannot receive any other reduction/discount and vice versa.
- The applicant cannot be awarded the Jeff Johnson scholarship after they have already submitted their application at Sant’anna Institute or are currently enrolled.
- This scholarship is available for students studying in the United States, Canada and Australia only.
Deadline: December 15, 2023
Learn More: https://scholarships.goldenkey.org/scholarship/professor-jeff-johnston-study-abroad-scholarship/