Who Can Apply:
- The scholarship is open to any current high school senior, college student, or graduate student who is a legal resident of the United States residing in one of the 50 states or the District of Columbia and who is enrolled in a two to a five-year post-secondary institution for the 2023 fall semester (“Qualifying Institution”).
- Employees of Law Offices of R.F. Wittmeyer, Ltd., their immediate families (parent, child, sibling, and spouse), and persons living in the same households of such individuals (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate in the Competition.
- Candidates for this scholarship should have a minimum GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- The candidate must submit a 750-1,000 word essay response to the prompt: What community service activities have you been involved in, and why are you dedicated to your community? Please mention at least one organization you have worked with in the past, are currently working with, or plan to work with in the future.
- The candidate must submit a professional resumé that lists their experience, both professional and academic.
- The candidate must submit either an official or unofficial transcript from their current school. First-year college students, graduate students, or individuals who have recently transferred schools may submit an unofficial transcript from their current school, as well as the most recent official transcript from their prior school.
Deadline: June 30, 2023