Who Can Apply: Recognizing that SHRM student chapter advisors are uniquely positioned to inspire, shape and guide the next generation, the SHRM Foundation Student Chapter Advisor Impact Award will honor a deserving SHRM student chapter advisor who has made a positive impact in the life of one or more student members. Examples include:
- Introducing the student to the field of HR and inspiring her/him to pursue it.
- Developing student leaders who go on to hold other leadership roles.
- Connecting the student to HR professionals in the community and assisting with internship and/or job opportunities.
- Involving students in service projects that make a difference in the local community.
- Leading and facilitating efforts to collaborate with another campus, business or community organizations on service, business or educational projects.
- Contact information for both nominator and nominee (Chapter Advisor)
- Short answer questions about Advisor’s impact and support of students and others
Deadline: March 8, 2023
Learn More: https://shrmf.smapply.io/prog/2023_student_chapter_advisor_impact_award/