Who Can Apply: An academic award of $1,000 will be provided by Study.com to a prospective or current college student who is a spouse or child of a member of the U.S. military. Increasing access to education is at the heart of Study.com’s mission and we hope to aid spouses and dependents of the military as they pursue higher education through this scholarship.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent U.S. Resident.
- Applicants should be pursuing any type of degree at the undergraduate or graduate level.
- Must be the spouse or child of a current or former member of the U.S. military.
- Must be enrolled (or accepted) in an accredited college or university and planning on continuing the next year.
- Graduating high school seniors who meet the above-mentioned criteria may apply.
- Must have a minimum of 30 semester or 45 quarter hours still to be completed.
- Must consent to provide a digital photograph of self and quote for display on Study.com if notified as the award winner by the selection committee.
Deadline: November 1, 2023
Learn More: https://study.com/resources/military-spouse-and-children-scholarship.html