Who Can Apply: A $1,000 academic scholarship will be provided to a single parent, who is a current or prospective student, by Study.com. We have a mission to make education accessible to all and hope to reduce barriers to single parents completing their degree through this scholarship provision.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent U.S. Resident.
- Must be an enrolled (or accepted) student in an accredited college or university who is planning on continuing the next year.
- Graduating high school seniors who meet the above-mentioned criteria may apply.
- Must have a minimum of 30 semester or 45 quarter hours still to be completed.
- Must consent to provide a digital photograph of self and quote for display on Study.com if notified as the award winner by the selection committee.
Deadline: November 1, 2023