Who Can Apply:
- “Put a grain of boldness into everything you do.” – Baltasar Gracián
- Living a good life as you define it is no easy task.
- On your journey through life, you will face fear, discomfort, disappointment, and a host of other emotions that can stop you in your path. At the same time, you will have the opportunity to embrace optimism, kindness, adventure, and the subtle joys of what the world has to offer.
- Regardless of where you find yourself today, remember that you only have one life to live, and it’s up to you to make it count. Embracing the world with boldness can help you do that.
- To encourage people to create an adventurous and exciting life as they define it, the “A Bold Life” No-Essay scholarship exists to support a student who will do what it takes to live life to the fullest.
- The scholarship is open to all students and non-students from any field of study. The only requirement is that you’re committed to overcoming fear and relentlessly pursuing a life that will leave you fulfilled.
Deadline: February 1, 2024