Who Can Apply:
- The scholarships given provide immediate assistance to recipients who are committed to the teaching field and all the challenges that lie ahead. These special individuals will inspire and make an impact on students for generations. The Boston’s feel fortunate to be able to assist others in pursuing a Teaching Career.
- Applicants may be high school seniors, college sophomores, or college juniors; reapplication is required for continuing years of support. Current college students applying for the scholarship must be attending a Nevada 4-year college. Scholarship awards may be single- or multi-year. Scholarship recipients who receive a multi-year award are required to provide transcripts that verify they are taking and completing a full-time course load while maintaining a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.25.
- Academic performance verified via transcripts:
- Minimum GPA for high school student applicants: 3.0, with a minimum, SAT 1000 or 19 ACT
- Minimum GPA for college student applicants: 3.25
- Recommendation by a school official and/or agencies or organizations where the student has volunteered
- Applicant agrees to maintain a minimum 2.5 GPA and provide a copy of your unofficial transcripts at the end of each semester you are receiving a scholarship
Deadline: March 31, 2024