Who Can Apply:
- Living with diabetes can make everyday activities more challenging due to the need to manage blood glucose levels. High costs of healthcare, insulin, diabetes devices, and supplies only make things more difficult.
- Students living with diabetes have to deal with all this and more. They are often living away from home, feeling pressure to get good grades, and working tirelessly to pay for school.
- Regardless of these challenges, individuals with diabetes rise to the occasion. They are some of the strongest people in the world. Not only do they face these challenges, but they conquer them and rise.
- Individuals living with diabetes deserve to be recognized for their resilience and determination to keep going even when things get tough.
- The Skin Grip Diabetes Scholarship will be awarded to 25 individuals who live fearlessly and fight to make the world a better place despite their diagnosis.
- To be eligible for this scholarship, you must be a high school senior, undergraduate in a 2- or 4-year degree program, or graduate student who has diabetes.
Submission: To apply, please upload a short video, without background music, two minutes max, answering this question: “How do you live fearlessly with diabetes?”
Deadline: February 5, 2024