Who Can Apply: A $1,000 academic award is being offered to any student with ADHD who is pursuing their undergraduate or graduate college degree through the Study.com Scholarship for Students with ADHD. Study.com’s mission is to make education accessible, and we hope to make earning a college degree more accessible through this scholarship.
- Applicants should be pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree in any field of study.
- Must be accepted by or enrolled in a college or university within the United States.
- Must be a student diagnosed with ADHD enrolled (or accepted) in an accredited college or university and planning on continuing the next year.
- Graduating high school seniors who meet the above-mentioned criteria may apply.
- Must have a minimum of 30 semester or 45 quarter hours still to be completed.
- Must consent to provide a digital photograph of self and quote for display on Study.com if notified as the award winner by the selection committee.
Deadline: May 1, 2024