Who Can Apply: A $1,000 award will be given to a woman student pursuing any undergraduate or graduate degree program in an engineering related field of study. Study.com wants to assist in furthering the educational opportunities of women in engineering. Areas of study that will be considered include engineering, computer engineering, computer science, electrical engineering, engineering technology, bioengineering, biomedical engineering, energy engineering, environmental engineering, chemical engineering, and architectural engineering among others.
- Must be accepted by or enrolled in a college or university within the United States.
- Must be an enrolled (or accepted) woman student in an accredited college or university who is planning on continuing the next year.
- Graduating high school seniors who meet the above-mentioned criteria may apply.
- Must have a minimum of 30 semester or 45 quarter hours still to be completed.
- Must consent to provide a digital photograph of self and quote for display on Study.com if notified as the award winner by the selection committee.
Deadline: May 1, 2024