Who Can Apply:
- Trees for Tuition believes that giving back and lifting each other up is more important than ever.
- Unfortunately, money continues to stand in the way of many prospective students from achieving a higher education and accomplishing their big goals after college.
- This scholarship aims to help make higher education more financially accessible to Georgia students so they can pursue the careers of their dreams.
- Any high school senior or undergraduate student in Georgia may apply for this scholarship, but students in Atlanta are preferred.
- Students who share the same philosophy of helping the community and world around them are encouraged to apply.
Submission: Tell us how you plan to make your community, or the world as a whole, a better place after college. Whether that be through your passion, job, hobby, or anything in between. You may also choose to tell us about how you are CURRENTLY making your community a better place and how you plan to continue doing so after college.
Deadline: June 1, 2024