Who Can Apply: Any woman pursuing an undergraduate or graduate business degree can apply to the Women in Business Study.com Scholarship and be offered a $1,000 academic award. Study.com’s mission is to make education accessible, and we hope to bring this group of students access to a quality education with this scholarship.
- Applicants should be pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree in a business field.
- Must be accepted by or enrolled in a college or university within the United States.
- Must be a woman enrolled (or accepted) in an accredited college or university to study business and planning on continuing the next year.
- Graduating high school seniors who meet the above-mentioned criteria may apply.
- Must have a minimum of 30 semester or 45 quarter hours still to be completed.
- Must consent to provide a digital photograph of self and quote for display on Study.com if notified as the award winner by the selection committee.
Deadline: May 1, 2024