Who Can Apply: A $1,000 award will be given to a female student pursuing any undergraduate or graduate degree program emphasizing computer science. Women are historically underrepresented in computer science professions, and Study.com wishes to promote more interest and opportunity for women in these fields of study. Areas of study that will be considered include computer science, information technology, information systems, software engineering, data science and analytics, and more.
- Applicants must be women pursuing a degree in a computer science field to qualify for this award.
- Must be accepted by or enrolled in a college or university within the United States.
- Must be an enrolled (or accepted) female student in an accredited college or university and planning on continuing the next year.
- Graduating high school seniors who meet the above-mentioned criteria may apply.
- Must have a minimum of 30 semester or 45 quarter hours still to be completed.
- Must consent to provide a digital photograph of self and quote for display on Study.com if notified as the award winner by the selection committee.
Deadline: May 1, 2024