Who Can Apply:
- Psychology is a critical field that helps countless people better understand themselves every year.
- In addition to being able to directly help others, psychologists also benefit from the stability of the field and the high compensation. With a median wage of $81,040 per year and an expected growth of 8% between 2020 and 2030, psychology is a wonderful field for bright students to enter.
- Psychology is a great career field for students with a deep sense of curiosity about human behavior and the mind.
- This scholarship seeks to support students who are passionate about psychology so they can afford to pursue their education.
- While the scholarship will be awarded on June 30, 2023, the scholarship will have rolling monthly application deadlines. Students applying within earlier application windows will have a greater chance of winning the award.
- Any student who is pursuing psychology may apply for this exclusive no-essay scholarship!
Deadline: June 30, 2022
Learn More: https://bold.org/scholarships/a-bold-mind-psychology-no-essay-scholarship/